Casa Colonial 1830 (Trinidad)
Colonial home built in 1830, now belongs to the family Torrado. Still keeps ceilings, floors, doors, windows, lamps, columns, stained glass, original murals and has its original structure intact. The air-conditioning, ceiling fan and windows to the courtyard. Private bathroom with shower and each hot water. The house furnished with period furniture room also has TV and telephone, parlor, dining room. Inner courtyard with a fountain decorated with ornamental plants, tables, chairs, couches to relax, read, sunbathe, eat breakfast and dinner if desired. The house is located 150 meters from the Plaza Mayor in the Historical Center of the City, opposite the station and 600 m Viazul shopping area and the Parque Céspedes. Trinidad City village founded by Diego Velazquez in 1514. It is located at: - 15 km from Playa Ancon and then a 45 minute boat ride from Cayo Blanco. - A 19 km of Topes de Collantes, Escambray Mountain (Group Guamuaya). - 15 km from the Manaca Iznaga and Mill Valley. - 1 km from the Mirador La Vigia which overlooks the city, the beach and Mt. - A 80 km from the city of Cienfuegos. - 100 km from the city of Santa Clara. - A 70 km from the city of Sancti Spiritus. From Trinidad can make day trips to Playa Ancon and Cayo Blanco, Tope de Collantes, Manaca Iznaga and Mill Valley, Cienfuegos City, City of Santa Clara, Caburni jump and ride to the waterfall Jabira.
Hot Water, Air Conditioned, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Laundry, Parking, English Spoken, Television, Terrace
2 Rooms (5 People - Living Together with a Cuban Family)
- Double (1 Bed)CUC$20 – CUC$25
- Triple (2 Adults + 1 Minor)CUC$20 – CUC$30